I'm a Brazilian Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Federal University of Uberlândia (since 2014), advised by Marcelo Maia, and I'm also a member of LASCAM. I obtained my master's degree from the São Paulo State University (2013) and my bachelor's degree from the University of Western São Paulo (2010), both in Computer Science. Recently, I spent six months in a "sandwich doctorate" internship at Inria Lille (France), Spirals team. My research interests are on Software Engineering, especially on software maintenance and evolution, and mining software repositories.
PS: my complete name is Fernanda Madeiral Delfim. Currently, I use only my first last name, "Madeiral", although you can eventually find some of my works with the last last name, "Delfim" :)
- Fernanda Madeiral, Simon Urli, Marcelo Maia and Martin Monperrus. BEARS: an Extensible Java Bug Benchmark for Automatic Program Repair Studies. Proceedings of the 26th IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER '19). Hangzhou, China. 2019. (accepted)
- Fernanda Madeiral, Thomas Durieux, Victor Sobreira and Marcelo Maia. Towards an automated approach for bug fix pattern detection. Proceedings of the VI Workshop on Software Visualization, Evolution and Maintenance (VEM '18). São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil. 2018. Best Paper Award. [pdf | bibtex | related repo]
- Victor Sobreira, Thomas Durieux, Fernanda Madeiral, Martin Monperrus and Marcelo A. Maia. Dissection of a Bug Dataset: Anatomy of 395 Patches from Defects4J. Proceedings of the 25th IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER '18). Campobasso, Italy. 2018. [pdf | bibtex | related repo | website]
- Klérisson V. R. Paixão, Crícia Z. Felício, Fernanda M. Delfim and Marcelo A. Maia. On the Interplay between Non-Functional Requirements and Builds on Continuous Integration. Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Mining Software Repositories (MSR '17)---Mining Challenge Track. Buenos Aires, Argentina. 2017. [pdf | bibtex]
- Fernanda Madeiral Delfim, Klérisson V. R. Paixão, Damien Cassou and Marcelo Almeida Maia. Redocumenting APIs with crowd knowledge: a coverage analysis based on question types. Journal of the Brazilian Computer Society (JBCS). 2016. [pdf | bibtex]
- Fernanda M. Delfim, Klérisson V. R. Paixão and Marcelo A. Maia. Redocumentando APIs com Conhecimento da Multidão: um estudo de cobertura da API Swing no Stack Overflow. Anais do III Workshop Visualização, Evolução e Manutenção de Software (VEM '15), do VI Congresso Brasileiro de Software: Teoria e Prática (CBSoft '15). Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil. 2015. Honorable Mention. [pdf | bibtex]
- Fernanda M. Delfim, Lilian P. Scatalon, Jorge M. Prates and Rogério E. Garcia. Visual approach for change impact analysis: a controlled experiment. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Information Technology - New Generations (ITNG '15). Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. 2015. [pdf | bibtex]
- Fernanda Madeiral Delfim and Rogério Eduardo Garcia. Uma Ferramenta para Mineração de Aspectos. Interciência & Sociedade. 2014. [pdf | bibtex]
- Fernanda Madeiral Delfim and Rogério Eduardo Garcia. Uma Proposta de Múltiplas Visões Coordenadas para Apoiar Análise de Impacto de Mudança. Anais do X Workshop de Manutenção de Software Moderna (WMSWM '13), do XII Simpósio Brasileiro de Qualidade de Software (SBQS '13). Salvador, Bahia, Brasil. 2013. [pdf | bibtex]
- Fernanda Madeiral Delfim and Rogério Eduardo Garcia. Multiple Coordinated Views to Support Aspect Mining Using Program Slicing. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE '13). Boston, Massachusetts, USA. 2013. [pdf | bibtex]
Ph.D. in Computer Science (2014 - Nowadays)Federal University of Uberlândia (UFU), Brazil
Advisor: Marcelo de Almeida Maia
Scholarship: CAPES, Brazil
M.Sc. in Computer Science (2011 - 2013)São Paulo State University (UNESP), Brazil
Advisor: Rogério Eduardo Garcia
Scholarship: CAPES, Brazil
B.Sc. in Computer Science (2007 - 2010)FIPP/University of Western São Paulo (UNOESTE), Brazil
- 2017-second semester: Data Structures I (undergraduate).
- 2016-first semester: Data Structures I (undergraduate).